Among other tasks, your primary responsibility will be leading groups on escape attempts. This includes issuing instructions to groups upon arrival, monitoring the groups through their visit, going over a debrief at the end, and setting up the escape rooms for the next visitors. Groups include friends, families, as well as companies visiting for team-building events. This is a part-time position with roughly 70% of the hours worked being on evenings and weekends and the other 30% during regular business hours.
ESCAPE Modesto is a very fun and interactive experience so we are looking for someone with a fitting personality to be an escape room game master. Applicants should be outgoing, dependable, personable and have great attention to detail. Priority is given to candidates with previous work experience.
Starting pay will be $12/hr and goes up after training. Further raises are given based off of performance and initiative.
Send resumes and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2019 Great Escapes, LLC - All Rights Reserved.